1/29/07

Whoa... Six Panels in a Daily Strip??


This is actually one of my most recent sketches. The original date I would have put it, would make it spring. My next thought was to just wait until 2008 started, but I thought, "Heck, why would I need to make it another year?!" So I switched dates and put this one on this date and the other one on the date I would have put it. Because it's usually cold in the middle of winter, isn't it? And the labels on the fire fighter's hat and suit say, "I Want Moe Attention Fire Department."

3 comments:

Jeff said...

I like the "I want moe attention Fire Department" written on the fireman! :o)

Paula said...

Aw, poor Moe looks so defeated in the last panel.

Riley said...

Thanks for the comments. It's not usual for me to have 5 or more panels in a daily strip.

Jeff: Yeah, I like to have the name of the blog in some strips, like I did with the January 30th strip.

Paula: He does, doesn't he? My original idea was to have him with a sort of surprised expression.