1/27/07

A Pink Background Again? That's...um...Not Really New...


The title here refers to this post, which also had a pink background. You see, Moe Sunday strips only have pink backgrounds if they have 11 panels. If the Sunday strip has...
  • 6 panels, I just do the first 6 colors that I pick out, because I do them randomly.
  • 7 panels, I do red, orange, yellow, green, blue (sky blue), indigo (blue, actually), and purple.
  • 8 panels, I do all colors I have, except brown and black (red, orange, yellow, yellow green, green, sky blue, blue, and purple).
  • 9 panels, I do all colors listed above in parentheses , plus brown.
  • 10 panels, I do all colors from if I have 9 panels, plus black, which makes it all colors I have.
  • 11 panels, I do all 10 colors I have, yet in panel 9, I'll do pink, which I do just by doing red lightly.
  • 12 through 18 panels (maximum for my strip), I haven't thought of anything for either of them. Maybe I'll do the colors (not black or brown) lightly.

Also, even though Julia started to be a friend living in Moe's house, but now I'm considering that she could be his older sister. And, judging from the date and age in her flashback (2000 and 7), Julia is 14 years old.

No comments: