1/13/07

Good Night


Whoa, that "Moe" on his shirt must be an entirely different material. Either that, or it's a magic perspective shirt. Why? Because the sides of it change in panel 2. Now we know what colors Moe's non-polka-dotted pajamas are! Julia's hairstyle in panel 4 is actually the old style...I'm still getting used to it. The original sketch for that panel was to have Moe pulling up the covers. Like a lot of things, this came from my dad. You know, I've never been able to understand why some cartoonists make the background color of the same room a different color in every panel. Yet, I've only avoided it one time in this strip. I found out that I hate it, so the next Sunday I got back to different colors in every panel. Anyway, I've finally found out the answer to that question as I typed this...it must look good to the cartoonist who's doing it. Either way, it looks good...usually.

No comments: