10/6/11

Copernicium

That must be a pretty recent "old Advanced Chemistry textbook."

The reason is because Copernicium (element 112 in the Periodic Table of Elements) was known as Ununbium until last year, when the discovery of it was made official and the name Copernicium was selected.

I was originally going to say that Copernicium is the one ELEMENT that c.g.f. won't affect, but then I figured that c.g.f. would also affect the oxygen around the reaction, as well as the surface it is resting on (I'm never going to explain the actual effects of crystallic geomoptic fusion are, like the meaning of "snake tulip," as well as Tom's appearance and voice). Then I figured that I'd better make it a bit more specific, so I looked up which group Element 112 was in in the Periodic Table of Elements, and I found out it was in the metals group.

So, crystallic geomoptic fusion will affect every metal known to mankind except Copernicium.

No comments: