7/22/06

Cough, Laugh, and Sneeze (more like, "Cough, Cough and Cough"!)


This is my dad. He actually did the exact same thing, with two exceptions: he said "Oh, no, I cough," and he didn't say "almost." You're gonna have to hold your computer up to your mirror for the second panel...but you can't. He says, "I'll try, but I don't think I'll be able to help it!" I always love it when Moe faints: his feet are always sticking up. Whenever Moe faints, the panel will show Moe after he faints. We will never see any motion lines, or any sound effects (such as, "Klunk!"), just two red feet with sort of smoke coming up from it.

6 comments:

Jeff said...

I remember this! Your dad is soooo weird! ~cough, cough~

Riley said...

What kind of "cough" was that? Was it a regular cough? Or was it a laugh cough or a sneeze cough? Could it possibly be a "hiccup cough?" AAAUUUGGGHHH...I should've made Dad pretend to hiccup! Or funnier...I should've made him pretend to sneeze and cough! Oh well...it's too late...it was made on July 16.

Jeff said...

Just invent a time machine and go back and change it. :o)

Riley said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA. Seriously, what kind of cough was that? Oh, and also, if I did that, the comment would still be up and...oh...if I went and changed it, you would probably not have said that. Am I confusing you? Because...you might not believe this...but I'm confusing myself!

Jeff said...

Okay, okay, that "cough" was a laugh-cough-hicup-burp.

Riley said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! And by the way..."hiccup" has two C's.