4/2/07

Moe Predicted Correctly; The Enemy DID Reveal His Name!


The dialogue, starting with the words "My name is Jocken Fred," are supposed to be heard in the rhythm of "We All Sing With the Same Voice." I did the sketching out for this months and months ago. But my calendar for 2006 was all filled up, and I was in the progress of planning out January's strips this year, but for some reason, I decided, "Nah, I'll wait until a little bit later." Finally, I found a spot. This was the day I got another new pen. I didn't want to waste too much space, so I drew a picture of Moe and Merlin in the background. And, look at it again in all three panels...it changes! Another extra joke! It also almost follows the same joke of the main strip, because in the last panel picture, Merlin ends up "pow-pow-powing" Moe. And, one more thing. Moe has black pants on, just like the enemy. Do you suppose his shirt is red, too? Because Jocken Fred's shirt is.

No comments: