4/25/07

Made by Sharker-Price.

Good grief, tomorrow's post is number 300!!! I'll have to celebrate by...getting 300 of...something...I gotta think quick...or talk to that smart Moe. Oh well, here we go.
Who's up there?
Do you really think it is becoming a running gag? Do you know what Moe's playing with?
Hello, Mister. I see you have a blanket. I, too, have a blanket, but I didn't bring it.
Our latest product! Little people with faces that look like our characters! We've got all characters except Bob, Bed Monster, and Merlin.* Warning: choking hazard. Small parts. Not for children under three years. Bonus: Thidwick comes with a blanket that is made from real fabric!

*We do not have these characters because they are not humans. Moe, Julia, Merlin and I tried to think of ideas, but we couldn't think of any good ideas, because Bob and Merlin have ears, but the human characters don't. Also, we couldn't think of any good ways to have Bed Monster's tongue hanging out, because if we just glued it on, it could come off, and if we just drew it, it wouldn't look good from the side. So I just decided not to do them. I wonder if they'll ever recover from being left out.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

This must be "Obequiet" week!

I'll have to get me some of those action figures!

Riley said...

Well, you'll like them. I promise.

But there's something I sorta feel I should tell you...so I will.

These are not real. See that "Sketches" label? That means they are drawn in my sketchbook. But I have fun drawing them!

Maybe me and the rest of the I Want Moe Attention group will try to get these products out for real A.S.A.P.