4/3/12

Oh Boy, A Double--No, This Is A QUINTUPLE Post!!

We have a new poll up!

Back to the drawing-board...literally!
Julia wondering about the name of the city and the "...or is it??" were later additions.
I deliberately swapped the colors of Julia's clothes. My dad came up with the general idea of most of it, except the last two panels. Did you notice that "Heidi Anna"'s Elisha disguise was just a wig?

These next two strips were ones I thought of on vacation.
This idea came about when I was just doodling without really thinking about what I was drawing. I tried mixing up some stuff in this strip. For example, the red targets in the first and second panels were colored before I drew the rest of the panel. Plus, in the first panel, the overall coloring was done before the outline was drawn. Moe's camouflage outfit and the "Master Blaster Deluxe" were new additions for the strip, not in my original sketch. I really enjoyed making this strip.
Finally, today's strip. This was also thought of on vacation, although it was based on a real experience.

No comments: