4/27/12

Flashback Comparison #4

This fourth Flashback Comparison starts where the third one left off, after Moe's voice changes beyond his control. Again, I apologize for any copyright violation (I honestly don't know why I did that).
If you look closely in the first panel of the original, you may be able to see that Julia's name was originally Elisha. But I changed it to something else because I realized that Elisha was already the name of a character in another comic strip I used to do. Also, I decided I was going to make the Enemy's base more detailed. Oh, I snuck Bed Monster in there too.
I put in the last panel after consideration; I thought it would make the strip much better. Plus, the "power" being lost makes much more sense now, don't you think?

More Flashback Comparisons to come! Stay tuned!

No comments: