10/3/11

There Has Been a Flight Change; This Double Post Will Now Depart from Gate 6A3.

"6A3" in the post title is actually not just random numbers with a letter. It is actually this post number (#1693) in hexadecimal form. Why you would actually use hexadecimal numbers is beyond me, though.

Okay, here are the strips:
Sunday's is actually what my dad did once to my brother. I added in the last panel, though.

Also, here are the Double Post strips we've done so far:

Psshhhh! The Double-Post!
Another Double-Post
Yet Another Double-Post
Here's Another Double-Post
Double Post...Again Again
Here At I.W.M.A., We Commonly Create Double-Posts.
I'll Take the Late-Double Post Combo, Please.
Who Ordered the Double Post?
I've Got Another Double Post, Ready For Bids! Any Takers?
There Has Been a Flight Change; This Double Post Will Now Depart from Gate 6A3.

No comments: