10/5/11

Nanoscope

I'm not sure why I decided to have David answer these questions. In fact, I wasn't even planning on using him beyond the two strips of last week.

I used the term "nanoscopes" implying that they were supposed to be a more powerful microscope (I used the term "nanoscope" because "nano" is smaller than "micro." I was planning on using "yoctoscope," but then I figured that would be too obscure, so I used the smallest easily recognizable unit of measurement). But then I was looking online and I found out that someone really invented something and called it a nanoscope, and that it was supposed to be a more powerful microscope. From what I've read, it could be powerful enough to see inside human cells.

Wow; if you need nanoscopes to get proper results in crystallic geomoptic fusion, that must be a molecular-level reaction!

No comments: