9/8/07

Yet Another Double-Post

Whoa, sorry about the spontaneous hiatus we had. Anyways, read from top to bottom. Top is yesterday's strip, bottom is today's:
Oh, never mind. I put that there because I don't have any pockets, and neither do I.
Aaaah, the exactoknife was that close to hitting Mama?! Eek! I was originally intending to use the word "siphon", because that's what an octopus's ink squirter is called. But I thought that little kids may be reading this blog, and they may not know what a siphon is. And, "ink squirter" makes more sense than "siphon", so I used it instead.

And, today's:
Can we turn the flashlight back on?
All the blackness was done in Photoshop. The blackness is why I did the sound effect (Click!), the date (9-8-07), and my signature (Riley) in white and bolder than usual.

No comments: