6/15/07

Thidwick Replaces Moe From his Own Punishment!

The old switcheroo.
The headline is a repeated title of "Thidwick Throws Moe Into his Own Closet!" Remember Mom's "no standing on the roof" rule? It was previously mentioned in "This Dad is 100% Rubber". The original strip went something like this. It was divided into four panels, and it went something like this:

Panel 1 (view like panels 1 and 3): MOM: Moe! Get down from there! MOE: I can't!
Panel 2 (view from in front of Moe): MOE: If I jump, I'll break!* If I climb down...what AM I supposed to climb down? If I...
Panel 3 (same view as panel 2): MOE: I have a sudden urge to movie** this!
Panel 4 (same view as panels 2 and 3): MOE: HEY, MOM! WILL YOU RENT ME A VIDEO CAMERA?? MOM: Ugh...

*This was later changed to "If I jump, I'll cut myself!
**This word was later changed to "record."

Whoops, Mom says "What happened to my 'no standing on the rule' rule?! I must have forgotten to white it out.

No comments: