6/2/07

Free On This Blog-Traption! (What?)


The title is a repeated title of "Free On This Blog-Interaction!" An original idea was to have the rope go around Bob's neck, but many people would not allow it on the blog (including Bob). And the shades of Merlin are done in different ways. The first two are done with my Sharpie permanent marker. The third was done with my black colored pencil, hence the lighter shade of black. The fourth was done with my main pen. I was originally thinking of doing one in Photoshop, but then I figured that would just waste my time. I wasn't sure how to make it look like he was still holding the remote control, pressing the button, and raising his fist at the same time right. But I eventually figured it out. These silhouettes are kind of like the ones on "Introducing The Enemy," aren't they?

No comments: