5/23/07

Many Items


I usually draw my strips 7 days early. But, due to the items inside Moe's stomach, I needed lots of extra time, so I started this strip 13 days early. I finished it the day I would've drawn it. Did you know that the middle panel (and the middle panel alone) contains three of my five running gags? Yup: Inanimate objects coming to life, Star Wars (there's a Star Wars book hidden), and destroyed computers. See if you can figure out the other two! (Here's a hint: the title of yesterday's post has one of them.) It also has many inside jokes. The time shown on the clock is one of the times I was working on this strip. One of the computers (the non-destroyed one) has the blog...with this post on it. Mom is lying in front of a bound of Copy & Print paper, which was the paper I was using when I finished this strip. (Now I use Multi-Purpose paper.)

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Wow! Look at all that stuff in his stomach! This is a great job Riley!

Riley said...

And...

the running gags are...?