8/23/12

Two Thousand Posts

Happy 2000th post, I.W.M.A.! I remember our 1000th post... (the title is actually a repeated title of that post.)

And so, as promised, here's our long-anticipated celebration picture (the file's kinda large):
This image contains every single character ever shown in I.W.M.A. and Nermia. Really. Try to name a character from I.W.M.A. that ISN'T in the photo (I'll make it easy for you. There isn't one).

This image shows the last usage of my light brown (skin color), main orange, pink, and Bob green (you know, Bob's shade of fur). It also introduces five new colors: beige, canary yellow, crimson red, rose, and orange, all Prismacolor.

I've started thinking that if I can get another thousand posts in, I might seriously consider ending the blog then.

Once again, happy 2000th post, I.W.M.A.!

1 comment:

Dean Brink said...

Happy 2000 posts IWMA! How long did it take you to draw the celebration picture? That is really cool!