6/20/09

One Thousand Posts


1000 posts. Wow.

For my 1000th post, I will be...well, since it's so close to June 23rd, I'll just do it then.

The reason the 2005 and 2007 pictures aren't colored is because the original pictures weren't colored in, either. To make them look A.S.A.P. (as similar as possible), I traced over the original pictures with my lightbox. The pictures of 65 million BC and 1 million BC weren't real pictures, I just drew them from scratch for this comic (as I did for the 2009 picture). But I drew them the way I would have drawn them when I was a kid. To emphasize that even more, I colored those two pictures with crayons. Then I colored the 2003 & 2004 pictures with twisty crayons, where you twist a knob at the end, and the crayon comes out the other end. And then, I colored the 2006, 2008, & 2009 with colored pencils. The dinosaur for the first "evolution" picture is supposed to be a Parasaurolophus, because of the little curve in the top of Moe's head. I decided to do the Evolution of Moe for my 1000th post in my comic strip, but that isn't the real celebration. The real celebration is...

MY PODCAST IS FINALLY GOING TO BE RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, happy 1000th post, I.W.M.A. And here's to 1000 more! Let the party begin!

(twooot)

No comments: