9/21/06

You can See His Tongue!


I think all the little kids think of the tooth fairy as a small little lady with wings, so that's the way I drew her for the story. (Who knows? Maybe some kids think of the tooth fairy as a pretty normal lady. Oh well. We all have different points of view.) By the way, since Moe looks big, I drew him with my fat marker. Why? Because all my cartooning books say that "when a thing gets up close to the 'camera,' make the outline fatter. When a thing gets farther away from the camera, make the outline thinner. Well, I'm afraid I can't make it thinner, but I can make it fatter.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

No Moe! Don't open your mouth! Run! Run for your life...er...teeth!!!

:o)

Riley said...

Oh, by the way, I suppose you don't know that the tooth fairy is forcing his mouth open?