2/24/12

Flashback Comparison #2

This second Flashback Comparison shows the six days immediately following the previous one. I only have one copy of each strip, rather than three as in the aforementioned previous one. There were two strips for each "original" page, so I duplicated this in my "new" versions. Also, instead of the "original" dates, I put in a newer style of "date," showing that these strips are Flashback Comparisons. I didn't duplicate the "original" dates because I already had strips from those dates.
In all of the "originals," I've had to edit out my last name for privacy. That's why, if you look closely, the background pixels don't exactly match up in those spots.
I decided to put Julia in the second and third panels because I thought it would help explain the scene. Also, I'm not exactly sure why the spot where Moe's hiding is "top secret." Maybe it's a birthday present. Or maybe it's just because I wanted to use the phrase "top secret" in a strip.

Plus, I think I've really improved my sick speak, don't you think?
I had a hard time scanning the third "original" page, which is why there's a page curl on the left side. Also, I decided to change Julia's lines in the first and third panels so that (for the first) it would make a bit more sense, and (for the third) so that it would seem less rude. I also decided to change the camera to make it more like today's digital cameras, not the giant Polaroid-size cameras of yesteryear (and make it the standard color, too).

More Flashback Comparisons to come! Stay tuned!

No comments: