8/12/06

Makes You Want to Think About Dessert, Doesn't It?


This is another joke that came from my dad. The original sketch was practically word-for-word and scene-for-scene. My dad said the same thing. We'd just finished our cupcakes from my brother's birthday. The cookies were gone. Our Gummy Worms (I love those!!) were gone too. When the same brother asked what we had for dessert...well...Dad did about the same thing to him. We all laughed our heads off. Then I thought, why not turn it into a comic strip? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...as mentioned in this post, I love it when Moe faints.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I'll try to keep making silly comments for you. :o)

Riley said...

Yah. What do you think that one of my characters is named after you? And by the way...why is your image a monkey?...with a really small hat? And by the way did you notice that the strip ofAugust 17 is bigger? Do you like it? Now you don't need to click on the image to read it!