4/21/11

Uh Huh. Yeah. Sure. Right.

We recently upgraded our iWMac to a new version (v17). We've noticed that, when we do so, the Adobe products (Photoshop, Flash, etc.) we've downloaded don't work well. So we temporarily removed them from our computer. However, our tech support (basically, Jocken and Bed Monster) has not yet put the Adobe products back on. And Photoshop is what we use to rotate the strip to its correct orientation (our scanner is only able to scan it sideways). So why is it rotated correctly? We did it in another program.

Wow, that was a pretty long description for a simple change.

When I first wrote this strip, I thought of two different punch lines. I couldn't decide on which one to use, so I decided to use both. However, today's strip is only one of the punchlines. So how can I use both? Find out tomorrow!

No comments: