1/18/08

About Our New Poll

Just letting you know what we're going to be doing when the results of our poll are posted. To start, here are our current results:

WHAT SHOULD WE DO WITH OUR LOGO ON JUNE 23rd THIS YEAR?

Hand-draw it: 0 votes
Redraw Moe: 0 votes
Change the description: 0 votes
Add a shadow: 1 vote
Keep it the way it is: 2 votes
I have my own idea: 0 votes

If I voted on my own polls, I would pick "redraw Moe."

Anyway, if the most votes are on "keep it the way it is" (which it currently is), that's exactly what we're going to do. If keep it the way it is is tied with another vote...we'll think about that. Anyway, if more votes are on another vote, we'll do that, plus all the other suggestions votes on (except the "don't change it" votes).

So, if our poll were to end the minute you finish reading this (what are the chances of that?!), then we would just keep the logo the way it is.

We need more votes! Your votes keep I.W.M.A. running!

No comments: